Sunday 23 August 2015

EMOTIONS

We try so hard to convince ourselves that we have our Emotions  in check but at times that's not the case. I've come to realize that being stuck in an emotions prison is the worst feeling ever. That moment when you still have strong  feelings for  someone and you try so hard to convince yourself that things will get back to were they were that's when you realise that your stuck and if you don't free your self you will miss out on the good things life has to offer. For months I was a prisoner of my own emotions and  finally I saw  the light.

No matter how much you to try and convince someone that you're the one for them if they do not  agree with you, your best years will be spent trying to be someone you're not so you can please them. The best way to escape this emotional  prison is to love yourself enough to know when to walk away. I plan to enjoy life with those that appreciate me for who I am and to open myself up to allow love to come in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...