Friday 11 December 2015

We love Music

Image result for earphones and music notes


Anyone who truly knows me (and i mean truly knows me) will tell you that my life without Music would be all but a waste.

Every genre seems to have one or more tracks that really do it for me.They are days when i want to pray and my spirit is down but soon as i put my earphones in play some Hill song all my sorrows seem to disappear.

Almost every song i have has an emotion and a memory tied to,which is why i rarely go with the masses when it comes to going crazy over songs ,i like to attach a memory to a song though some songs just Hit you when they come out.

 Below is just a list of timeless classics that have have stayed close to my heart and will always do because well, I Love Music


  1. Phil Collins-Groovy kind of love
  2. Phil Collins-Easy lover
  3. Az Yet-Inseparable lovers( This song just does it)
  4. Hillsong United(God he reigns)
  5. Bon Jovi -Livin' on a prayer
  6. Bon Jovi-Its My Life
  7. Ace of Base-The sign
  8. Tevin Campbell-Can we talk
  9. Tevin Campbell-Im ready 
  10. UB40-Red Red Wine
  11. Immture- Extra Extra
  12. All American Rejects-Move Along
  13.  Pink-Most Girls
Image result for earphones and music notes

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...