Monday 4 January 2016

Holiday Reminisce


Image result for holiday


Well back to work ,Its All over ! The holiday season of 2015 is now History and 2016 is Upon us .
I
 look at the pictures in my phone and i realize that a year has come and the holidays are done.

Everyone is back at work,Schools are about to open and the next couple of weeks almost everyone will be doing their own thing trying to get back in the work mood.

My holiday was just what i needed having had gone away in November to a Safari lodge ,December was the perfect time to catch up with some serious TV Time and i did exactly that.


The past 2 weeks have been a cycle of Waking up ,Cleaning the house,Bathing and then Watch TV whilst i ate with the few exceptions where i left the house to visit a friend( Just because i needed an excuse to wear something else other than my PJ's) but ended up watching TV LOL


I managed to catch up on

  1. CSI Cyber (i was really missing out)
  2. Devious Maids( was really Behind)
  3.  Law and Order 
  4. Family Feud  (I cant miss an episode)
  5. Weakest link ( My Morning Boost)
  6. Tyrant 
  7. The Killing
  8. Vikings
  9. Orange is the New black 
  10. Empire
It wouldn't have been complete without the Christmas Movies though (some of them a bit Cheesy) i still loved them  all the same.




I would have loved to have one more week (hahahah) but its back to work for me ,although i am  only 2 Hours into the first day ,It feels good to be back .

 I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world.This makes it hard to plan the day 


.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...